Monday, August 07, 2006

One Last Kiss

Rain
When did it start, I wonder?
Pain
When did I cut, I wonder?
Slain
When did it take me, I wonder?
Rain
When will it end, I wonder?


Light travels through the darkened skies, revealing upheaval. Water pours like a never-ending cascade of suffering, as if the angels were sympathetic with this moment. My last moment.

These eyes of mine mimic the crying heavens, as I scream my despair before his resting place. I shall rest with you, soon enough.

Thunder roars, shaking the earth. I shiver, on my knees, covered in mud, water and blood. Does it really matter now?

Silence
When did you depart, I wonder?
Blurriness
When did I fall, I wonder?
Breathless
How much longer, I wonder?
Cold
When will your arms find me, I wonder?


Desperation had already taken me; the heavenly light illuminates the blade that travelled down my shaking arms. Shameful, how I cowered like this. How I gave in. How I’ll step out.
My knees fail me just as I catch a glimpse of that angel of yours, above the tomb. Was he smiling, or are my eyes betraying me? How much longer? Dirt embraces my shaved face; the way you used to like. My hiccoughs join the sky-born farewell. My open eyes are blind. My tongue is dead. My ears are deaf. My nose stopped. My body is motionless.

Arms
Are you there, I wonder?
Torso
Am I ready, I wonder?
Lips
They still love me, I wonder?
Death

1 Comments:

Blogger Arms said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

por uns segundos, no fim do texto, onde diz:

"Arms
Are you there, I wonder?"

Pensei que estavas a dirigir-me a pergunta...

Depois fiquei com cara de parvo por me ter apercebido que fazia parte do texto...

HAhahahahahaha!

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home